As an external consultant, you are responsible for 2the line support, hardware delivery and onsite interventions. You work customer-oriented and help everyone move forward. From a team player like you, we expect you to bridge the gap between our client's internal services and their own customers. Thus, you identify problems transparently. You communicate, quickly and clearly, the issues to the right colleagues and provide feedback.
In addition to at least 3 years of service desk and computer management experience or knowledge of IT, you have the following IT skills:
- MS Windows 10
- MS Office 2019 and MS Office 365
- Antivirus, Spam and malware Wireless and UTP
- MS Active directory
- TCP/IP, DHCP DNS ...
- Together with your colleagues, you will independently create a schedule and work extremely efficiently in the process
- Accurate administrative follow-up of Taking initiative to perform your daily work on your own taking into account teamwork, priorities, risk assessment.
- Possess adaptability so that changing environments, tasks, responsibilities or people do not affect results.
- Customer focus and quality delivery of solutions.
- Continue to perform effectively under time pressure, in the face of adversity, disappointment or backlash.
- Inform both clients and colleagues regularly and clearly about the progress of your activities.
- You have a driver's license B
We offer permanent employees:
- The direct link to job satisfaction
- A tailor-made career
- Coaching, Training & Education
- Excellent salary package
We offer freelancers:
- The direct link to self-development
- Quality Assignments
- Competitive compensation and punctual payments
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and are you ready for a new challenge? Mail your CV and motivation letter to Isabelle De Meyer Who knows, you may soon be our new Senior 2nd Line Support Engineer.